This year, I and Pat created a crossword puzzle game for the Christmas dinner. The clues are Bible knowledge about the nativity and general knowledge about Christmas. I will publish the answer after Christmas. Have fun.
- (Nativity) Fill in the word for “Angels we Have Heard on High-Gloria in excelsis _____”
- (General) What is Santa Claus’ Postal Code in Canada?
- (General) Which company was the first to use Santa Claus in advertisement?
- (Nativity) Bethelem means “House of ______”.
- (Nativity) In Joseph’s dream, where does the angel tell them to return home safely?
- (General) What’s the name of Santa’s reindeer start with letter V?
- (Nativity) What word means “God is with us”.
- (General) What color is the Grinch?
- (Nativity) Name the song from the verse: “Round yon Virgin, Mother and child”
- (Nativity) What did the Three Kings of the East see so that they know where Jesus was born?
- (General) Who wrote “A Christmas Carol”?
- (Nativity) What is the name of the King who ordered to kill baby Jesus?
- (General) What snack is often left out for Santa?
- (Nativity) Jesus’ ancestor is King ____
- (General) What kind of Christmas does Elvis Presley sings about?
- (General) Which ocean is Christmas Island located?
- (General) What color are mistle toe berries?
- (Nativity) Angel appears and ask Joseph, “Look, the virgin shall conceive and bear a ___, and they shall name him Emmanuel”
- (Genernal) What is the holiday drink that contains sugar, milk and eggs?
- (Nativity) To where does the angel tell Joseph to bring baby Jesus to flee?
created with eclipsecrossword